Outdoor Passion In HD
“OUTDOOR PASSION” HD is a series that has two main objectives:
- To entertain...and to familiarize the viewer with the most beautiful recreational facilities and the latest fishing & hunting techniques without forgetting other outdoor activities. Recognizing that nature and fish generate strong audience interest, breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the regions are highlighted to attract the widest possible attention.
This production was initiated to satisfy the persistent demands of an outdoor oriented public:
- There's been a 15% increase in outdoor activity over the last three years. -The number of anglers reaches 10,000,000 participants in Canada alone and 68,000,000 in the U.S.A. Adding to these figures campers, backpackers and nature fans, creates an extraordinary large audience. -97.6% of participants in these sports show assiduous viewing habits; whether television, films, video or DVDs.
Fishing, hunting and outdoor practices are an intensely human experience; its disciples live through many emotional stages: discovery, wonder and dreams are part of the pattern that accompany his or her growth in the sport. This is what Outdoor Passion tries to show with the feeling that five cameras are rolling at the same time. From this premise, the team of specialists upon which rests this series will maintain a high level of excitement and stay far away from the stereotypical Saturday or Sunday morning programming that has wearied many enthusiastic anglers and hunters. This series, thanks to a highly professional team and their privileged contacts within the sportfishing, hunting and outdoor industry has a unique collaboration vital to the successful execution of this production. The common pool of technical and financial resources opens the way to the best fishing and hunting and outdoor activities areas in the world. The series reflects in a dynamic and humorous way the varied personalities and/or events involved. The viewers addiction to their favorite pastime will not go by unnoticed.
At the heart of each program is a fourteen minute fishing, hunting or echo tourism trip. Back in another outdoor location, the professional host will supply the appropriate commentary and introduction. The host Andrew Carter, Rob Martier and professional outdoorsman Ray Carignan also presents the latest technical information on these sports as a technical block. The novelty minute of the week also adds a particular style to each show. The topic of each program relates directly to the different areas, and the varied pertinent techniques used. The series emphasize on high quality digital audiovisuals, underwater footage, special effects, impressive 3D graphics and split-image camera work. The program format will insure viewers attention throughout the series: from the interested outdoor addict to the general public.
- Hyper Had 3 CCD,16:9 wide screen format high resolution HD cameras.
- Underwater scenes are also shot in HD digital video.
- A judicious choice of filming areas covered by “OUTDOOR PASSION”.
- The quality of the production team and its effectiveness.
- The ever increasing public demand for a series of this nature.
- Winner of multiple awards.
Outdoor Passion © Copyright 2014